Online Doctors' Appointments and Repeat Prescription Requests
You are now able to book and cancel your appointment with the doctor online, and request repeat prescriptions online, using the surgery Patient Access online system.
Please note: Before you are able to use this service you must first have access to your personal registration information. You must be aged 16 years to use this service.
1. Obtaining Your Registration Information
To obtain your registration information:
- Come to the Surgery in person with photo ID and ask the receptionist for details of how to register for Patient UK access and receive your registration details then follow the simple instructions below.
2. First Time Use of Patient Access Online
- Click on https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk and follow the log-on instructions
- You will be asked to create an account
- You will be prompted for your personal login details, which will be on your registration letter, previously obtained from the surgery
- You can then register and use our online services
3. Advice on Appointment Booking
Most appointments are for 10 minutes
You are unable to book double appointments for a single patient using the online service.