New: Oxford Out-of-hours GP record sharing initiative
The Manor Surgery is now part of an organisation called OxFed (Oxford Federation for General Practice and Primary Care). All 22 Oxford city GP practices have joined OxFed.
OxFed has been set up to help NHS GP practices and primary care teams to work together to improve the health and care of people of all ages and backgrounds who live, study or work in Oxford.
The federation aims to:
- provide safe, effective and person-centred healthcare for the community
- support collaborative working between it's member practices and other organisations
- help practices share administration, management and other resources to improve the sustainability of general practice and the local NHS
- enhance the stability of it's member practices, and;
- improve the training and professional development of the teams working in our member practices.
OxFed will be launching an new Out-of-Hours GP record sharing initiative in 2016. This will help patients receive safer, better coordinated care when their usual GP surgery is closed. The Manor Surgery supports this initiative. To find out how it will affect you please click on the link below:
Patient information leaflet A5.pdf
If you would like to find out more about how to opt-in or opt-out of this initiative please click on the link below
New patient letter info sharing .doc
To find out more about OxFed go to the website: http://oxfed.uk