Access to the Surgery
We aim to provide good access for people with disabilities.
- We have two clearly marked wider blue badge disabled spaces
- There are no steps into the building
- A wheelchair is available
- Disabled toilets are available on the ground floor
- The entrances to all doors are wide enough for wheelchair access
- An induction loop system is available on reception.
- We welcome guide or assistance dogs into the premises
- Mobility scooters can be brought into the surgery
- We provide a range of chairs in the waiting room
- We can provide large font practice leaflets
- Our receptionists are always happy to help patients who may need assistance